Tagged by Destiny

Rules and Regulations:
Each player in this game starts off with 15 odd habits, habits or little known facts about themselves.
People who get tagged HAVE TO do this tag and also to copy these rules.

1. I sleep with a night light at night

2. I love using tamil words and weird words I create. {I create new ones 
    hopefully every semester}

3. I still sleep with my absolutely flat pillow. {macam roti canai punya pillow} 
    it's from my infant days

4. I can sit down and dream and fantasize for a LONG time.

5. I can continue my dreams

6. I get bitten by mosquito bites alot {at one time there were 20+ bites on my 
    body}

7. I love massages and I love to massage others

8. I am super fussy when it comes to buying new books. One crease or line or 
    dog-eared cover is NOT permitted or accepted

9. I love child books and picture books

10. I listen to all kinds of music. Seriously..what may seem irritating to you may 
      be wonderful for me

11. I hate crossing big drains and lizards

12. I did NOT grow up playing with barbie or barney like everyone else

13. I keep nice paper bags, clothes tags and unknown bits and pieces of 
      paper. {one weird unknown object that I keep may have a 
      history or memories}

14. I bite my nails in desperate times

15. I play the piano, violin and guitar. I can sing about anything. History facts 
      can be turned into tunes for me.

additional fact(s) : 
If something is precious to me, absolutely no one can touch it or move it. 
I am not a big fan of hugs.

Instructions:
italic the statements that are true to you.Leave the statements that are the false you.Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

I'm crazy.

I had an ipod. {I have an iPod}

I hate my family.

I had a boy/girl friend.

My parents doesn't know i had a boy/girl friend.

I love someone.

I love my brother.

I love my sister.

I did not brush my teeth.

I love puppies.

I had a disgusting friend.

My friends are insane.

I'm smart.

I hate someone.

I'm popular.

I'm friendly.

I'm gay/lesbian.

I love girls.

Boys sucks.

Girl sucks.

I kill lala bitches.

I hate my classmates.

I love playing piano. 

My friends are boring.

My friends are annoying.

I hate bitches.

I like to shit.

I eat human.

I'm alien.

I'm human.

I like the world.

I like to do chores.

Homeworks are my destiny.

I'm a bookworm.

I like telling jokes.

I'm a clown.

I go church every Sunday.

I'm aries.

I'm a virgin.

I hate girls.

I'm sick. {now lah with cough}

I love blogging.

Blogging sucks like hell.

I love david archuleta. {love not really}

I love miley cyrus. {not love, can?}

I hate to grow up.

I like to grow.

I love to be a teenager.

I don't need a phone.

I wanna be a gangster.

I farted everyday.

I shit everyday.

I like studying.

I hate homeworks.

I like to live in the village.

I love my boyfriend.

I love kittens.

I love horror movies.

I love music. {mesti ada punya, can?}

I hate music. {I'm anti this statement}

Music weren't my life. 

I tag :
Twinkle
Mei Fen
Sophia
Leva
Vancy
Ee Hwa
Yuen Shue
Amanda
Esther

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name