yahoo!



as the title suggests,
YAHOO!
hahaha..
 
Gosh, finally I get the haircut I have so yearned for.
I'm so happy that after years and years of trying to explain the haircut I want to our dear childhood hairdresser, she finally gets it and cuts it right!
well, not her la, but her sister.
*thank God mann*
*finallyyyyy*
you may wonder why I don't just show a picture.
I did! They still don't get it..=O

so ta-dah..haha..can't really see the change in the pics la..but in real life you'll see it^^
*claps hands in glee*

side view

pure satisfaction

but..now..how to jaga it properly
^^
hair troubles~



sometimes it hurts knowing
you can't have that someone you wanted
all. this .while..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name