of workouts and christmas


woohoo!
today I got to workout by dancing^^
*yeh!*
I can't wait to perform the dance.
It's so gonna work.
^.^
{shake,shake,shake,shake,shake it)
I'm so the fat therefore I need to exercise more
I gonna have to drag myself out at 6+am to follow my parents go jogging.
I have to.
*looks to sky with a vision*
Note to self : Move it, Jo!
T.T

the days leading up to christmas are extremely busyeh.
imagine this.
for a normal canaan church-going youth,
here's ur list of things to do after service and bible study.

1. Normal Band practice
2. Christmas Band practice
3. Dance practice
4. Choir practice
5. Waiting for your parents who have to attend the occasional departmental and leaders meetings.

well, the last one is not really a task, but it does test your patience sometimes, waiting for these meetings to be over
so that we can go have lunch

besides that,
there will be :

1. Bentong kinda mission trip
2. Christmas Open House
3. Youth Retreat
4. Our church corporate video shooting

wohh man, woh.
I do feel the makings of a great christmas
and holiday season.

weeellll..
however.. we must remember that Christmas ain't about the gifts
and santa and rudolph and caroling.
It's all about Jesus!
I'm sure we've heard that many times but it is the truth.
So this season
I'll make sure I practice giving and sharing.

ok..you must be wondering how I got here from talking about workouts,
but..but..the christmas season is coming^^
i'm super excited^^^^^^
*goes into syioksendiri mode*

hahah~

wahahahaha~

anndddd....
I can't wait for 

youth retreat
next royalfamily outing
youth outing
iTALY

andand..

CHRISTMAS !

hahhahahah~

XD

~God bless this season~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name