Oh yeah 2


so on 2/11/08
i spent the whole day outdoors..
 after music practice at church I rushed over to Cineleisure
to meet Kavi, Hoyan and Yappoh.
and so this was the 4ppl outing..

I reached the place earlier so I thought I would have lunch with my mum first.
So I ate while the girls went over to McD first.
weeelllll, sorry lar guys.. I'd better finish lunch with mum first right..

so afta dat I went to meet the 3 ppls .
and about 10 metres away I could spot them already.
well, they looked so cute sitting on the high chairs eating frenchfries^^
as a punishment for meeting up late I had to become 'public food dispenser'
eating the food they could'nt finish.
As that was my first time going out with Kavi
I was really happy to see her looking so stylish. without the usual tied up hair.
I tell you I can still describe her outfit and as a matter of fact I shall^^

she wore a printed top with a cropped jacket and straight cut white long pants with pumps.
she wore a necklace and 2 pins on her hair and her hair looked great~ it looked so goldilocksy..

and well thank God Hoyan had this credit card that gave us 50% discount on tickets and
a buy two free two promo.
^^

so we shopped and walked around before the muvee.
we were on a mission anyway to find a dinner dress for yappoh.
and for some unknown reason, the word 'wedding' got stuck in my head so I kept saying
" Yappoh, you want wedding dress right?" 
"Come, I know a few good places to buy wedding dress." 
" Eh, that's a nice wedding dress. Try it. "

haha..XD
**

then, we went up to the cinema and bought popcorn and 
waited for the time we could enter.
I got bored waiting and sakai-ing so I took pics.

Po and Yan


this is Kavi emo-ing slash modelling.

and as you know I only eat and eat and eat.
so I hampir finished the popcorn before entering the cinema hall.

**

went we could enter the hall, we rushed like aunties to go 1st
for unknown reason.
before that, Kavi was getting excited.
me, Hoyan and Yappoh were not so because we had already watched the movie
HSM3. yah..we are devoted friends for temaning Kavi to watch again. She had not seen it.

On the way to the hall we passed by this hall with "The Coffin"showing.
when me and Kavi passed by, even one musicnote slash sound coming from the hall 
was enough to send us moving faster and further away from it.

**

during the movie, me and Hoyan were singing to the songs.
though not very loud

Kavi : Thank gudness I'm not sitting next to them.

as for the movie, I guessed we enjoyed watching it again.

**


on the way out afta the muvee


we then headed over to the Curve to continue our mission.
we went to Nichii and began searching for something suitable for Yappoh.
we found a really cute b&w polka dot strapless dress. but Yappoh wasn't comfortable in it. so that was out
finally there was nothing else so we went to metrojaya.
there we saw really nice casual clothes.
so Yappoh called her mum and she was asked to buy just normal clothes.

so we took her to Momoe. one of my favourite shops^^
and ya, there, she found lotsa stuff she liked.
so we gave up looking for a dinner dress.=)

she bought the blouse I wanted for a long time too^^
nevermind..I shall buy it in a different color.

**
while waiting for Hoyan's pa to arrive,
we went to Borders in search of class party gift exchange gifts.

while looking I found something.
imagine a teddy bear about the size of your palm.
guess the price.
*
*
*
*
RM 60

and I don't even know what's so special about it, other than it being soft to touch . =)

finally we found much affordable items in the form of wooden stamps and stationeries
costing less than 10.

++

Hoyan's father came so we sent her off and we went home with my Pa.

after some goodbyes the day ended.

+memories installed+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name