Saturday and Friday



as I'm on the way to YA afta the outing
{ignore the cacatfied expression.


Oh yes, I forgot..
Last Saturday was one of those rare free saturdays
as the children's service at church was off
and we the helpers and teachers got an off day.

so me and me mom went out to 1U.

And I'm really really happy.

because I finally got the Momoe
newsboy cap I wanted

YAY

I thought it was a rather reasonable buy la for under rm30..

WANTED : the Newsboy Cap seen here with the Momoe paper bag.

heheh..next..
the two books I've been waiting for.
well, its actually just the HOUSE OF MANY WAYS
that I've been seriously die-harding for.
ITS THE SEQUEL TO HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE ^^ XDXD

but I also found the Mysterious Benedict Society interesting too.
I DO judge books by their cover, font, design
and of course, based on their content lah.

I have a penchant for magic and fantasy books, especially from the 
wonderful Diana Wynne Jones.


other than that, 
I also bought this blouse last Friday from Pull and Bear.
We went looking for a winter coat for my brother, but after looking for the perfect one,
and deciding to buy it another day,
because of the price..
we went shopping for stuff other than the coat instead.
well, you can't help it lah..
50% discount in most shops you know..
but even after 50% discount, 
stuff from brands like Topshop were still..expensive.
so anyway..Pull and Bear's stuff is really nice^^
just that its a little on the high side..

so this is the shirt: what I like is the LOLLIPOPS XD
heheh..and here, i'm trying on kor's jacket which will make anyone look fat and tubby^^


so that's about the stuff bought this week..=)

ciao bella~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name