welcome


to a new look

heheh..
I guess I just wanted some change so I looked and looked and looked
around the Net for hours for a suitable blogskin.
you don't know how many blogskin previews I previewed.


As you know, I am super-fussy wan.
therefore blogskin hunting is especially hard.
but i just wanna thank HoYan
for tolerating my downloading troubles.
For unknown reasons the mac will not download the skin because
'you need to download a application'

ok. I'll stop ranting here.

*
*


today we spent long hot hours in the dewan
for the full attendance cert giving thing and of course
cert for involvement in Phantom -lah. Ahem.
but I'm not complaining cause my dear friends got sijils and I'm happy for them.
Go People! Keep it up and you'll get the cute giraffe^^.
the giraffe missG gave was so cute^^ but I thought it was a dinosaur at 1st.
hehe.

and yes, we were paying attention to the loudness of applause a certain senior would get.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name