CNYCNYCNY and sicknesses..

somebody say
CNYCNYCNY

oh yeah.

yay! CNY's here with the one week holiday.
but..there's alot of homework..
dengan banyaknya bertimbun-timbun..
haha..i know..what kind of tatabahasa is that..
well, I was NEVER good at creating BM sentences, let alone a whole karangan.
k, back to CNY.

besides the homework,
I have to sew a beanbag, which every prefect has to do
and I need to think of a costume for LTC masquerade night.
any ideas anyone?
leave ur suggestions at me chatbox^^
maybe I'll go as a French maid, or Elizabeth Swan.
or..aah..i wanted to go as a fairytale princess..haha..
LOL.

yay.

Seriously looking forward to this Friday and Saturday.
=)

yay! CNY Open house at Hoyan's.^^
I wanna play fireworks
I wanna play fireworks
I wanna play fireworks
Lets play fireworks.
haha...I don't care what the police think mann..
the lastime we had cny open house at Hoyan's,
Leva almost killed us with her fireworks.
ahaha...XD
seriously! her fireworks entered Hoyan's house too..
and I tell you, the thing was several inches from MY FACE.
oh yes. but fun la, and chi-gek^^
I lurve fireworks mann!
 
aside from that..
the Youth will be having CNY visitation too..
money money babeh~ haha..
over 10 houses ..yeah! 
and my parents aren't going for holiday on that saturday
which means I don't need to go
which means I can go for both Friday and Saturday..
uh huh uh huh uh huh..=)
missing you all man..


hehe..random pic..i like this picture.

grabbed it from Facebook

...
tomorrow morning..I needa wash me shoes and jump rope..
hehe..happy mann..
lost A KG.
=)
that's probably because there's sports practice on.
ah..wonderful exercise..

and do you know?
going to school actually helps lower my fever down.
like today.
morning was super hot.
after exercising during PJ time,
my headache was like gone..
hehe..maybe it only works with me.
anyway, thank God my fever has gone down.

ohyes, lastly,
I SAW DESTINY TODAY
AND I SAID HI.
haha..

okay..
nites people..
HAVE A HAPPYHAPPY CNY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name