random stuffs

for better view, click here

I AM EARTHQUAKE
HEAR ME ROAR


haha..=) earthquake is a new nickname for me
courtesy of Hoyan or Kavina
because apparently,
I make so much noise in class,
the ground shakes..
hahha...maybe some of you cannot imagine that I am THAT noisy,
but I AM. seriously.
just ask 3s ians..
and how many times, I kena confronted by teacher in prefect uniform.
hahaXD

and Destiny! or Kibertty!
I WILL SHOUT YOUR NAME THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU
KAYS.

++

aaahh..this week is gonna be packed..
there's studying, and music, and SJAM, and canaanchurchkl.com
and such.
i'm really really excited to see our church like, having new stuff,
with new newsletters, website, videos and more.
we, multimedia team will really need to GAMBATEH mann..
dateline : 1st FEB.

besides that,
Ima looking forward to science and maths^^
coz..its simply INTERESTING! =) LOL.

MR. CHEW AND PN.CHAN
YOU PEOPLE ROCKK!

OHYA, Twisted! sorry, putting more pics on this blog is so very time consuming because of the
"wonderful" connection.

++

OMGudness.

JASON MRAZ IS COMING TO KL!
sumore in March.

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.

I WANT TO GO !!!!!!
PLEASE....birthday present^^
hehe..


please.....anyone want to teman...
haha....hope I can go in the first place.
but the cheapest, a lil better seat is RM88..
so...hmm..
I want to go!
*hopes she gets picked to sing Lucky with Jason Mraz*

twinkle! bob!

++

*BEWARE : TOTALLY RANDOM STUFF THAT U PROBABLY WON'T UNDERSTAND IS COMING UP.

1.

omgudness..
why do people think something is happening..
sumore with two people..
until get "THE TALK"..
haih...
TAKDE APA-APA sebenarnya.

2.

OMGUDNESS.

THIS HAS CROSSED THE LINE

how can you say that.
finish la, finish la you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name