exclamation.

wow...super tired...from staying back EVERY SINGLE DAY.
but oh well..hope its all fruitful. hope we get a good placing at the st. john comp.=)

yesterday, all the form 3 ppl were to go for a ceramah motivasi.
and for the first time in all my life,
the ceramah motivasi was actually motivational

and it was funny, lighthearted and enjoyable.
ms. Ceceilia was really nice^^

this time, the ceramah actually made me wanna go home and think my future out properly.
i was like, " I'm gonna treat my parents BETTER. I'm gonna study as now's the time to STUDY!" haha...super semangat mann..
hopefully, my new found semangat in life will be long term XP

so yeah! no more being disobedient or being impatient with my parents.

yeah!
CNY IS COMING
which means I'll get my YEARLY income.^^
and there's CNY visitation with me church youth. and there's 14 houses i think.
KA-CHING!

yes, I'm waiting for Hoyan to open her house to us^^ 

heheh...

I ALSO WANT TO GO JASON MRAZ CONCERT!
RM 138 WAN CAN????
hahaha....
pleasepleaseplease....


*yawns*
so tired..
lets see what awaits me..
hwork
bm karangan
literature summary
kh nota
sejarah nota

misc.
commonwealth essay
articles for church website
costume for LTC + beanbag {need to make}

more stuff. haiz.
study form 1,2,3
-exam-

ST.JOHN COMP

and.. 
practice VIOLIN and PIANO
-exam jugak-

wish me the best to finish these.
andand the ceramah lady said to not spent so much time on the Net, msning and blogging..haha..i'll TRY =)

ciao.~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name