Of astro and Leehom

yesterday
I went to visit my lastime baby sitter, Aunty Karen.
It was a nice time catching up. ^^
Now, aunty has an Ogawa massage chair=) a nice one as  a matter of fact
Aunty's cooking is more delicious than ever, especially her muffins, cakes, cookies and pastries.
Wahliau cun mann..aunty's chocolate chip and banana muffins ^W^
and I got to catch up with 
Landon, starting kindies, much taller,wearing specs.
and Ashton, 2 yrs old, a little grumpy, but is talking, still cute as ever.

this is Landon.

You smart boy, all the best in everything. Love you.^^

**

mann..
sometimes Astro really gets on my nerves...
when it rains, you can't see anything!
aaargh...
kacau saja..
hehe...
kacau me watching American Idol.=)

and, today i went to visit my dear friend Twinkle.^W^
took heartbeat along for the first listen in the car.=)

helped her to change her blogskin to a funky one.
yay you!
and I regained a love for Paradise Kiss.Lol.
and I played Final Fantasy for the first time, maybe its not meant for me..
hehe..

okayokay...on to Leehom!!
*fangirl shrieks*
reply to Hoyan : No I am A TOTAL FAN..and I can't wait..that's why I have to get the promo CD ^.^ no matter how much it is..haha..

Jengjengjeng..



Heartbeat.Leehom

this is the calendar that came with it.
while stocks last!
inside this box there was a............


well..a calendar.

and a sort of yearbook about what he did in 2008.
{anyone mau translate untuk saya? haha..i can't read}

next..contents of heartbeat.



there was of course the CD.

which was on a black board
which has a picture of him at the back.^^

and there is also the songbook slash lyrics.



and a nice poster

heartbeat album collectively

groupie shot.haha


oh yeah~super happiness...

I have not finished listening though..so...
*runs off with glee to the cdplayer*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name