sadness.

.............
so sad......
I misinterpreted and thought there wasn't youth service today.
T.T
I always look forward to YA {youth aflame}
because learning about God is so much fun with me buddies around.
haiz....my mom was already on the way to church so nevermind lah....there's always next week.
sorry mom.
whilst in the car, I was super emo because I missed YA but after I talked with my mom awhile I realised something.
we, teenagers are growing up so fast,
and we actually spent most of our time away from our parents. {and with our friends}
In a little while, we'll be graduating, going overseas, getting married and soon,
we'll move out.
so it actually was a blessing in disguise from God for me today as I got to have quite a long and meaningful chat with me mom.
so yeah, ^^.
=)
I spent most of my holidays with my friends,
I guess it wouldn't hurt to spent just a little of my time with family.
as family is always THERE FOR YOU.
thanks MOM, DAD, KOR ^.^

so yeah, no more emo-ing.hahah.
but I really wanted to see someone today at youth^^
haha..jokingjoking...
after u all think sengit pulak.

and I just want to make a shoutout to all my friends who
made my HOLIDAYS SUPERB =)
you guys rock!

thank euuuuuuuu^^^^^^^

Lydia  Rachel  Bobby  
Twinkle  Andrea  Ir Vin  Timothy  Jonas
Sarah  Nessa  Peir Hung  Jason Ong 
David  Jin Yii

hehe..u ppl ROCK!

and thankie thanks for a wonderful 2008 tooooooo.....
   
Leva, Hoyan {u rock!}, Sophia, 
Yappoh, Queenie, Yuga,
Chinne, Nareen, Kavi, Cheryl.

without u guys, school would be SO THE BORING.
Royal Family,
we shall conquer 2009 in an absolute
ROYAL fashion ^.~ 
*wink*

happy turkey clucks out.~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name