Over the Saturday

over the saturday, 
I went to the Youth Alpha Training.
and it was good^^
I was really inspired by the stories of how 40 people got saved in NS thru this program.
This program was actually for people who volunteered or who wanted to help conduct the program at NS camps. But, we, CF wanted to adopt it...
so therefore we went, and were the only youths there^^
Jun Yin, Cheryl, Flora, Mun Li, Ms.Chong, Ms.Goh and Ms.Sim{on and off} were present.
so yeah..one of the very few NS chinese trainers was around. Mr. Tan.
He explained about how NS was like.
and I think...NOT BAD NOT BAD..NS NOT SO BAD..haha..
they actually have 6 meals per day..so food is not a problem.
my only concern if I kena NS next time, is the food is malay style = chilli.
which I'm not fond of.^^

the training was suppose to end at 6, but, the kind guy say it could end at 4.
so......haha..manage to go for youth lor..
the YES {youth enrichment course-its a camp for after spm/stpm-ers} people were around. and they were lively mann..haha..
i loved the skit that they did^^
haha YES and YA {youthaflame}...hahaha...LOL
and there was even a guy that liked drawing AND drew well.=)
he asked me whether I had my drawings with me, but of course didn't bring la..
so I saw his. and ..wow...his drawings really the GENG ..very nice..he drew graphics like abstract dragonflies, etc.. really nice..
and I was like, he so PRO..i only draw clothes and disproportionate people..some more, not so perfectly crafted.
^^ but that's what motivates me..to improve and become a better artist.=)

the YES people were a really fun bunch.
and one guy looks like Leehom! {to me..^^}
seriously! kinda looks like Leehom la
heheh..

after youth, we took them out for dinner at Teck Wah.
the so-called Canaan canteen.
where the look like Leehom guy, okay, Rufus, tried to convince Rachel to take Bible Knowledge.
quote: "really! u must take! I'm willing to give u my past year papers and books.Its really good! must take u noe.."

hahaha...

later on, me, David and Ir Vin with Pastor Evonne went to Jonas' house, where a party was thrown for his bro {21st}
there, I watched Ir Vin and Jonas play Dota..which is a lil guy going around fighting the same enemies..{I don't understand the point of the game}
but....maybe I shall try it next time, to see what's all the hype about among the guys..AND that vampire slash zombie game that they SEEM to be interested in.
hahah..we may never know why Dota or the vampire game is SO appealing to the guys..

ciao~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name