SCHOOL'S IN THE HOUSE.

SCHOOL'S BACK



lets see..what do I have.

*new pencil box {its green, bright green}
*new bag
*new school shoes
{my old ones have holes}

so i'm very happy^^
lalallalalala~ finally a new bag.
my old one has already a hole in it.
and I used it since primary.

bodyglove punya. I know, white easily dirty mar..but a white bag might just teach me some responsibility.^^hehe.


Front.


Side.


Back.

i absolutely LOVE the design.

lalallallalaa....new stuff...haha..
and KUKUMALU has new pencil box designs!=)
i'm a self-confessed fan of KUKUMALU.
eeeee.cute..haha

but I still feel the feeling of impending doom as school arrives.
because, it's back to the tonnes of responsibilities..
prefect, unit beruniform, POPE, and lalallalala...
homework..........projects........haiz.
I do enjoy however, serving for CF. cause it's all about reaching people.
and reaching God.
but for the other responsibilities, I can't say the same.
why on earth does the government need to create unit beruniform . SWT.
I hate staying back EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
I had to, last year.
I'll cut back on all these stuff this year. really.
but as for CF, I'll continue on! no matter what it takes.^^

things like being a prefect can be so "aaaargh" when fellow students won't give us a break and continue breaking rules. I mean, we've told you once, are you deaf that you have to repeat the same rule breaking over and over.
do us a good deed and safe urself some lecturing and offence slips and detention
by JUST LISTENING. 
haiz..paling stress ialah kita.

anyway, on a high note,

CONGRATULATIONS 
TO ALL YOU HEBAT 
PMRians WHO SCORED STRAIGHT As^^
AND TO THOSE WHO HAVE FALL SHORT OF STRAIGHT As,
GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK,
YOU'VE DONE YOU'RE BEST 

=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name