CNY tales.

there was an increase in angpows from Dad's side this year^^
which is of course GOOD

and...today I went to my 2nd uncle's house for lunch.
and I also gambled for the first time.
aha..no...actually I wanted to watch my cousins play at first,
but my aunt insisted I 'gamble' for her.
we only played RM1-2 type..haha...
but it was a lil' malu-fying la..^^
I had absolutely no idea how to play all their card games.

1st round- played for shuang. I didn't play money.
2nd round- played with aunt's money. she insisted.

I now realise how gambling is not good and is addictive.
you know, how often do you actually strike lucky and win a gamble. 
NOT OFTEN.
I was like, even though it wasn't my money and it was just RM1,
it was still sam thong mann..
we gamble away rm1 but how about those big time gamblers.
they lose something, they lose everything..
so..I learned something today..
gambling isn't good for you.
but an occasional game for shuang is fine.=)
just don't get addicted.
or there'll be consequences.

finished hwork = JOY

can't wait!
for you, CNY visitation. 
^W^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name