mwahaha

as the title suggests..
mwahaha...
I have finally gotten my hands on 
HEARTBEAT/XING TIAO
BY LEEHOM

the new album^W^

mwahaha...but tomorrow will be the preview sebab belum snap gambar..LOL.
HEARTBEAT is the new addition to this new stuff me got at Singapore last December.
haha..I know December, sekarang baru blog..

Get ready for Music Man
this was the promo CD, and I felt a lil cheated man...
15 singh {rm30,that my beloved uncle paid} for 1song!!! ...anyway..i'm paying for the notebook that comes with it..

Clockwise from top left:
Music-Man notebook which comes with the, Music-Man Promo CD, given by uncle : concert CD, also given by uncle : old, lastime, photobook.


Promo CD


Books I got from Borders Singapore. Twilight and Chocolate Factory! ^^..


Books I got from Tecman Christian Bookstore. EVERYTHING THERE WAS AT 40% DISCOUNT MANN..
and there were alot of nice teen titles to choose from..some Canaanland don't have.


This book was given to me by my uncle. He loves books and music too=).
which explains the Leehom stuff he didn't want/need. ^^


Pic of all the goodies gotten in S'pore.
Thankies Muchies uncle..=)

I LOVE YOU UNCLE^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name